Welcome to smeSpire
A European Community of Geo-ICT SMEs
SmeSpire is an FP7 Support Action aiming to turn the challenges of the INSPIRE implementation into business opportunities for the Geo-ICT European SMEs. Learn more…
To be included in our SMEs database
To access our Training Platform
To receive news and updates
To share your Best Practice in INSPIRE
To use additional smeSpire resources
Featured News & Events for Geo-ICT SMEs
smeSpire welcomes Sparx Systems in the smeSpire Network.
Benefit from special conditions that Sparx Systems may wish to reserve to the Network members.
smeSpire co-sponsor of the CEN/TC 287 AWARD for Excellence and Innovation in INSPIRE 2013
Still uncertain to attend Geospatial World Forum? Look at this
Geospatial World Forum 2013.
The map shows the SMEs surveyed by the project partners in the participating Member States and the members of the smeSpire Network.
Latest News & Events
- RT : Interesting case studies from : https://t.co/BNhhpThmsk (... map not displayed in )
- SMEs and entrepreneurs: boosting business using satellite applications. 23rd of May 2013 in Bratislava, Slovakia. http://t.co/WXoJzbiNwM
- Press release n.2: La rete di smeSpire: una luce nel futuro delle PMI del settore geomatico http://t.co/ROgkLDpODS via
- EUROPA - PRESS RELEASES - Press Release - Improving access to finance for SMEs: key to economic recovery - http://t.co/WtN8wGKzaA
- RT : Event announcement:#DAE Open Innovation 2.0: Sustainable Economy & Society, Stability, Jobs, Prosperity. http://t.co…
- RT : Commission welcomes Member States' endorsement of rules http://t.co/1lqw65jJZd